- Guide a team of coordinators associates to provide administrative support to the Operations.
- Handle order processing, prepare and maintain reports and files for all operations records, correspondence, plans, and expenses.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of all necessary documentation for the movement of cargo.
- Perform tracking and tracing functions, and assist in the daily warehouse administrative activities and communications
- Liaise closely with external parties to ensure shipments are expedited smoothly.
- Correspondence and liaison with customers and to attend to their enquiries.
- Handle any other ad-hoc / administrative duties.
- Diploma in Logistics or equivalent
- 3 years experience in Logistics Executive
- Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel)
- Knowledge of Oracle is advantegous!
- Able to work in the North
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately are preferred
|Industry: ||Logistics / Warehousing
|Specialization: ||Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
|Location: ||Central, North, East
|Employment Type: ||Contract / Temp, Permanent
|Years of Experience: ||0
|Salary Range: ||$1,501 - $2,600 / mth
For enquiries, you can contact Ammerline Lam for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.