- PR/PO creation to suppliers or vendors
- Ensure all purchases are approved within guidelines
- Sourcing both from local and overseas offices
- Manage local and overseas purchases enquiries
- Work with production on the inventory forecasting to meet production schedule and avoid overstocking
- Review current stock levels and lead time required for delivery
- Supplier invoice verification
- Supplier management and managing supplier audit
- Other duties as required
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical & negotiation skills.
- Well skilled using office tools such as MS Office, Oracle, ERP
- Able to work independently, be hands-on and dive into technical details as required.
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV in MS word to Ammerline Lam (CEI No.: R1104463) at
or call her at 67373328
for more information today!
|Industry: ||Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science
|Specialization: ||Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
|Location: ||Central, North, East, West
|Employment Type: ||Permanent
|Years of Experience: ||0
|Salary Range: ||$2,601 - $4,000 / mth
For enquiries, you can contact Ammerline Lam for a confidential discussion.
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.