HR Associate (In-house Talent Acquisition) | Ref: KAR
Recruit Express, as part of the HRNet Group, is on a constant look out for good people to join our team of committed Recruiters. Being listed on the mainboard of SGX this year -2017, as we grow as an organisation, we are expanding our teams and looking to groom more individuals to be successful leaders/managers!
As an HR Associate, you are responsible for accelerating the growth of the organisation through internal hiring and expanding teams!
- Support growth of business units by procuring the right talent. This includes:
- Data-mining and research on alternatives sources of talent pool.
- Craft and post advertisements on various Job Portals and Social Media.
- Assess potential candidates through interviews and personality tests
- Provide timely respond and update to applicants on status of application.
- Maintain high-touch with candidates through the hiring-offer process.
- Provide creative recruitment strategies to bring in the talents.
- Participate in employer brand initiatives, ideas-generation.
- Outreach to schools for career fairs and internship opportunities.
- Enjoys interacting with people!
- Persistent and High Initiative, Creative and Resourceful!
- Min Degree in Business/Marketing/Human Resource/Communications.
- Proficiency in social media and job boards will be an advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with Subject Title: Talent Acquisition
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Sales - Others
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Karen Lee Yen Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1326231
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.