Associate Consultant (Banking & Finance Recruitment Specialisation) | Ref: KAR
A Consultant’s job is a hybrid role – it is not just about recruitment. It also encompasses business development, account management, marketing, customer service all rolled into one. It is about understanding people’s needs and motivations and managing clients’ and candidates’ expectations.
- Prospect and break into new client accounts, therefore building and growing your own clientele.
- Analyze and assess your client’s hiring needs, building meaningful partnerships with them for continued business relationships.
- Screen and interview candidates on a daily basis in order to deliver proper job matches for both clients and candidates.
- Manage job offer process and handling negotiations on compensation and benefits.
The Learnings and Rewards:
- The opportunities to gain knowledge on market sentiments by talking to clients.
- The satisfaction gained when clients and candidates appreciate your professional service and maintain long term business partnerships/contacts.
- The sense of achievement when individual and or team targets are being met, and celebrating this achievement on an individual, team and division level.
- Attractive incentives remuneration package – Competitive base + uncapped commission
- Fast-paced and dynamic working environment with many exciting company events organized by our very own staff.
- We believe in teamwork – setting targets as a team and work hard towards the goals.
- We believe in grooming potential leaders to lead, grow and manage their own teams.
- Healthy competition is what drives our people to do well and stay motivated on the job.
We are looking for outstanding individual who possess the following:
- Energetic and Committed Individuals
- Enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life
- Able to multi-task and is an excellent team player
- High optimism with a never-say-die attitude
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Enjoys overcoming challenges
- Min Degree in any field. Major in banking and finance will be an advantage.
- No working experience required as we provide comprehensive training and mentorship.
Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
Insurance – Underwriting / Broking / Claims / Others
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Sales - Others
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Karen Lee Yen Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1326231
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.