HR Executive - Immediate - Attractive Salary!
- Support the administration of the full spectrum of training & development function for our business units including training implementation, training evaluation, grants and funding, training bonds, training reports and course payments, etc
- Provide operational support in Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), training plan formulation and other talent development initiatives
- Administer the Corporate Sponsorship Scheme
- Work closely with business units by providing advice and guidance on various learning processes and programs
- Ensure that training grants available under the various funding schemes are utilised
- Upgrade and maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure all training records are properly updated and maintained
- Provide support in other HR-driven projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Training is provided!
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS words format to:
Gabriel Ho Sze Yang (CEI No.: R1106527), firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Banking & Finance
Conventions / Exhibitions / Events
FMCG / Retail
Oil & Gas / Petroleum / Energy
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Gabriel Ho.
CEI Registration No.: R1106527
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.