Financial Analyst (7 months contract) **HEALTHCARE**
- You will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of the actual, projected and budgeted financial performances of institutions within the organization.
- Provide financial support for organizational wide strategic initiatives, assist in process improvements and external audit matters.
- As part of the Group Finance team, you will be challenged to hone your data analytical skills, engage in cross functional learning and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Provide variance analysis, insights and recommendations
- Build action plans to meet expense target, guidance, and expectation
- Upload forecast in financial reporting system
- Provide and present commentaries on PL on monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis as required
- Leadership and high ethical, performance standards
- Ability to work independently to determine the deliverables of assignments
- Contributes to the defining the organization's direction, strategy, and program to achieve organization's strategy
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for creating insightful and actionable reporting and analysis
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to communicates with ease at different levels of hierarchy
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume to
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Denyse Nicole Tan Shu Qin.
CEI Registration No.: R1333503
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.