1 Year Contract Accounts Assistant **Healthcare**
- Process invoices and staff claims, ensuring that all supporting documents are in order.
- Post accounts payable entries.
- Determine the items to bill and issue invoices.
- Track collections and reconcile to billings.
- Maintain customer master records to ensure its validity and accuracy.
- Any other duties in accounts department
- Min Diploma in any fields
- Prior experience in accounting
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Can start work immediately or with short notice
Interested candidates, please send in your resumes to
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
S$1,501 - S$2,600 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Denyse Nicole Tan Shu Qin.
CEI Registration No.: R1333503
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.