Clinic Receptionist/ Pharmacy Apprentice (5 days office hours)
- Assist the Pharmacist in dispensing, supply drugs or chemicals to outpatient, inpatient and retail sections
- Assist the Pharmacist in the proper inventory control in terms of indenting, receipt, issue and maintenance of proper records relating to use and expenditure on drugs and chemicals
- Ensure proper maintenance of pharmacy equipment
- Anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Patient registration
- Appointment booking
- Min Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or any related disciplines/GCE 'A' Levels
- No experience needed as on-the-job training will be provided
- Keen interest to work within a pharmacy/ healthcare setting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to start work within short notice
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Pharmacy Asst/Clinic Asst
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.