Customer Service Assistant (Contract/MNC)
We are hiring Contract Customer Service Management Executives to be outsourced to our clients from various healthcare organizations.
- Process and manage orders end to end from creation of purchase order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion.
- Monitor and resolve transactional issues.
- Handle shipment arrangement and preparation of all shipping, repackaging jobs and banking documentation.
- Maintain master data and routings set up in SAP.
- Update procedures/SOP.
- Work with suppliers, forwarders and logistics service providers to improve turnaround time and service level.
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in cross functional / global initiatives/projects. Perform user acceptance test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics Management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in customer service, logistics or order management process, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience in SAP SD/MM module
- Able to commit to 1 year contract
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Attention to: Cindy Ng
Or call Cindy / Melanie @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Production / Manufacturing
Public Sector / Government & Statutory Boards
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Melanie Zheng Zhiyuan.
CEI Registration No.: R1104774
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.