Logistics Coordinator (Clinical Research / West / Up to $4000)
- Process, maintain/store, and ship clinical study/laboratory supplies according to study protocol/manual for clinical research; regulatory requirements and applicable ICH guidelines (e.g. GCP)
- Clinical supply tracking for accountability reporting as required by Clinical Trial Management
- Manage Import/Export details and communications with customs brokers
- Coordinate all related communications to recipients, vendors, and suppliers to provide full visibility and transparency to entry status.
- Evaluate, investigate and determine trade requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Degree in a related field
- Min. 3 years of working experience in logistics/supply chain, preferably with experience in clinical trials supply coordination
- Possess knowledge of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice guidelines will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and within a team
Interested candidates can send your full resumes to:
Subject: Logistics Coordinator (Clinical Research)
Or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
Charleen Wong Swee Gek
CEI No: R1875117
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Chemist / Research Scientist
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Charleen Wong Swee Gek.
CEI Registration No.: R1875117
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.