Microbiologist (6 months contract) - PHARMA MNC
- A Subject Matter Expect (SME) of Microbiological/ Sterility Assurance tests.
- Lead and conduct method trainings to new lab personnel.
- Initiate and investigate GEMS event via Trackwise system and Laboratory Investigation Report (LIR).
- Participate in cross functional root cause analysis (RCA) during investigation.
- Perform review and approval on QC test results.
- Involve in audit preparation and ready to present during an inspection.
- Perform preventive maintenance for laboratory equipment, such as Temperature Controlled Object (TCO), Biosafety Cabinet (BSC), etc.
- Responsible for ownership of sophisticated lab equipment and conduct training to respective lab personnel.
Perform microbiological testing, namely bioburden test, endotoxin test, Growth Promotion Testing (GPT), Biological Indicator (BI) testing, microbial identification (ID), environment monitoring (EM), and plate reading.
Microbiological sample types include critical utilities, in-process/ Bulk Drug Substances (BDS), raw materials, investigational non-routine samples.
Perform sterilization cycle using qualified autoclave; perform depyrogenation using qualified cycle.
Perform aliquoting on Process and Non-Protein samples on a daily basis.
Support Lab Services team on replenishment of inventory from warehouse on a weekly basis.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Biotechnology or equivalent, preferably with 3-4 years of experience in cGMP Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment and/ or related laboratory experience.
- Min Diploma in Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Biotechnology with minimal 8 years of related cGMP laboratory experience.
- Experience in conducting microbiological study, investigation and cost saving projects etc.
- Preferably experience in Lean or Six Sigma tools.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Microbiologist
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.