Nurse Manager (Geriatric / Up to $5500)
- Oversees the team of nurses and health care assistants under his/her charge.
- Responsible for compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by MOH and SNB.
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care of the ward.
- Ensures quality audits are planned, conducted periodically and follow up with corrective improvements.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to patients to ensure compliance to standards.
- Ensures smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Ensures appropriate skill mix and adequate manpower resourcing for all shifts and types of services for area under his/her purview.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction programmes and preceptorship for all new staff.
- Prepares roster and daily staff assignment for the ward/department.
- Works with Allied Health on preventive and rehabilitative programs for the Residents.
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Demonstrates awareness of current nursing and health care practices.
- Monitors and analyses trends and changing needs of patients in institutional settings.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Degree in Nursing
- Min. 3 - 5 years as a Nurse Manager, preferably in a geriatric setting
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can send your full resume to
Subject: Nurse Manager - Geriatric
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
Charleen Wong Swee Gek
CEI No: R1875117
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Charleen Wong Swee Gek.
CEI Registration No.: R1875117
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.