Quality Service Associate - HEALTHCARE/5 Days/Office Hours
- Provide “hassle-free” appointment experience to our patients
- Assist patients to be seen by doctors with the earliest available appointment date
- Identify and implement continuing service improvements amongst team members
- Provide access and utilise meaningful data to improve service improvement and service recovery
- Cultivate teamwork and knowledge-based organisation
- To provide guidelines for projecting a good corporate image and extending quality public relations to all patients and visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to ensure that customer’s queries, appointments and referral of services are answered professionally, in accordance with SNEC’s telephone standards.
- Minimum Diploma/GCE A Levels
- Good interpersonal Skills
- No experience needed, training provided
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Quality Service Associate - HMLT
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.