Senior Executive/Executive, Corporate Communications (Contract)
- Developing and producing anniversary materials (print and digital) and other ongoing/ad hoc corporate/marketing communications collaterals
- Conducting interviews, video and/or photo shoots for publications where required
- Liaising with social media agency to manage content calendar and engagement programmes for 2020
- Managing the internal monthly online contests to boost employee engagement for 2020
- Designing posters and banners artworks for internal/external EDMs, LED screen, social media graphics, website, etc,.
- Content curation for social media, print, website, newsletter, etc.
- Providing administrative support for the team which includes assisting in organising various celebratory events handled by Corporate Communications Department
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in communications, branding and public relations, marketing or advertising. Experience in healthcare communications will be an added advantage
- High level of awareness and knowledge of best-practice PR tools and approaches including social media
- Possess clear, concise writing style appropriate to audience and genre, with secure grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation fundamentals
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as web design. Familiarity with various design software (e.g. Adobe suite) and web publishing platforms will be an added advantage
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Corp Comms Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.