**Staff Nurse, 5 days office hours** - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Administration
- Recruitment of patients/volunteers, coordination and follow‐up for clinical studies;
- Screening/assessment of potential subjects as according to trial protocol/inclusion criteria;
- Assist in obtaining informed consent;
- Carry out procedures/ investigations prescribed by the Principal Investigator within the approved competency guideline & trial protocol;
- Label & dispatch specimens for downstream processing as specified in trial protocol;
- Manage data entry & validation of study data which includes but not limited to, fill up case report forms (CRFs), maintain & update study-related logs.
- Assist Principal Investigator in applying to various statutory boards for ethical review and/or clinical trial certificates (if required).
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the project, such as organizing regular meetings to maintain good communication between members of the research team, file keeping and procurement of materials.
- Assist and facilitate data analysis, preparation, presentation and publication of research data, including reports to ethics board, scientific conferences, and journal publication.
- Maintain the grant budgets and monitor expenditures, preparing reports as necessary.
- Support the Principal Investigator in other research and administrative duties when required.
- Min Degree in life sciences/nursing, or equivalent.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Prior clinical research experience is preferred; phlebotomy certification is an added advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Able to communicate effectively with test subjects.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, and statistical software, e.g. Excel, SPSS.
- Able to work independently and meticulously.
Interested candidates please send your resume/CV (in word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylie Ng Kai Wi
EA license: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kylie Ng Kai Wi.
CEI Registration No.: R1104775
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.