- Perform day to day securities derivatives trade settlement to ensure trades are settled promptly and accurately.
- Ensure that operational and settlement risks are identified, monitored and resolved promptly.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow and follow up on discrepancies.
- Participate in ad-hoc management projects and system enhancements
- Liaise with Middle Office
- Liaise with external brokers for trades settlement and investigate discrepancies
- Degree in banking and finance or any related field
- Bank Operations/Admin experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice preferred
|Industry: ||Banking & Finance
|Specialization: ||Administrative Support
Banking & Finance
|Employment Type: ||Contract / Temp, Permanent
|Years of Experience: ||1
|Salary Range: ||$1,501 - $2,600 / mth
For enquiries, you can contact Nicole Tan (R1106667) for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.