- Assist hiring managers in their recruitment needs, from managing sourcing avenues, screening, interviewing and managing job descriptions
- Prepare salary proposals and negotiate salary packages with shortlisted candidates
- Conduct reference checks on potential new hires
- Develop and improve company’s sourcing capabilities and recruitment work processes
- Involved in on-boarding of new staff and exit interviews and analysis
- Assist in HR related projects, as and when required
- Suggest and improve HR practices
- Create and maintain HR records in SAP and P-Files
- Degree qualification
- Min 4 - 6 years recruitment experience, not only in operational, but also at a strategic level
- Able to work with the HODs on job description requirements, interview process, hiring cost, and manpower planning.
- 1 year of working experience in healthcare or research companies advantageous
- Team player and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous
Interested applicants, please kindly send in your updated resume to:
Subject: Senior HR Executive - Healthcare
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel: Jody Lee Hui Yu (R1546605)
EA License No.: 99C4599
|Industry: ||Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science
|Specialization: ||Administrative Support
|Employment Type: ||Permanent
|Years of Experience: ||0
|Salary Range: ||$4,001 - $6,000 / mth
For enquiries, you can contact Jody Lee for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.