Finance Executive (Perm, Full Sets) #HEM
- Work in Orchard, 5 mins walk to MRT station.
- Team Based Environment
- Regional Exposure
- Full set of subsidiary accounts including monthly schedules and financial reporting
- Intercompany transactions accounting
- Perform analytical review
- Accounts Receivable function & credit control management for Group companies
- Partial Accounts Payable function, staff claims processing
- Prepare and file quarterly GST submission
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and Group’s policies and procedures
- Liaise with external auditor
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by Finance Director
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent accounting qualification
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office applications
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous, hands-on and good team player!
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume to:
Ms Ning Aw (Head of Finance)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Lic No: 99C4599
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thank you!
Banking & Finance
FMCG / Retail
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ms Ning Aw.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.