3 Months to 1 Year Contract Lab Technician / Assistant - *IMMEDIATELY* #HZT
- Receive patient specimens collected from clinics / medical centres.
- Use barcode scanners to scan samples.
- Records and manages the specimen collected every day
- Manages and sort patient specimens and samples
- Count and tally collected specimens against declared quantities.
- Aid in allocation of samples to the laboratories.
- Maintains Standard Operating Procedures in department at all times.
- Any ad-hoc duties pertaining to sample reception.
- Min GCE 'O/N/A' Level or Diploma in any discipline
- Able to commit a minimum period of 3 months
- No Experience required as training will be provided
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
- Comfortable with shift work
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org healthcare7
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
Below S$1,500 / mth
S$1,501 - S$2,600 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jessica Fong Zhi Tong.
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.