Finance Executive (3 months contract) - WEST
- Work with the institute’s Leadership team to anticipate and manage fluctuations in income/ expenditure; maintain a short and long-term forecasting of the institute’s multiple finance streams and prepare projections of expenditure including manpower for all sources of funding.
- Manage various funding streams and ensure expenditure charged to grants are prompt and in compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Maintain accurate and current records of all accounts including grants and timely reporting to the division heads and project leaders; advising and discussing with them on the utilization of their various budgets.
- Provide support on all financial matters including but not limited to expenditure utilization analysis, budgeting, management reporting and audit committee reporting in compliance with prevailing finance policies and procedures and financial reporting standards.
- Support Business Development in pricing and cost calculations
- Draw down of grants in a timely manner.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties, assignments and projects.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business, or related fields with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Quick, meticulous, resourceful and creative problem solver who works well in a team and under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
- Highly organized and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties.
- Able to clearly and concisely express technical and non-technical information to all levels in the organisation.
- Strong negotiation and people skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Finance Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.