Quality Manager (Medical Devices / West / Up to $6500)
- Support new product development and implementation of new products via development of an overall quality plan, including needed inspection, test, and audit procedures; identification of needed reliability testing; identification, procurement, and maintenance of needed engineering test equipment; and support of process/product validation.
- Development and release of engineering design documentation.
- Develop and administers an inspection, test, and/or audit program to ensure that incoming, in-process, and finished products meet functional specifications and quality standards. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and testability of product requirements (Control plans, MSA, datasheets, inspection instructions, etc).
- Support Quality System of development site
- Lead the review, disposition, and corrective action activities associated with discrepant components, materials, sub-assemblies and finished products associated new products.
- Evaluate all post launch purposed design changes to determine impact on risk level, verification and/or validation testing. Maintain Risk Management Files for site in compliance with procedures.
- Lead continuous improvement activities including contributing to system level procedural requirements/updates as needed.
- Provide training, leadership and mentorship to teams and junior QEs
- Min. Degree in Engineering or technically related field
- Min. 5 - 8 years of Quality Engineering experience in the Medical Device industry
- Possess CQE and Six Sigma certification
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
Interested candidates can send your full resume to
Subject: Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
Charleen Wong Swee Gek
CEI No: R1875117
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Charleen Wong Swee Gek.
CEI Registration No.: R1875117
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.